You have no items in your shopping cart.
*The shipment date is the date the item being returned leaves our store. The shipment date is not the same as the purchase date. To find your shipment date, please refer to tracking number
Special Orders and Pre-orders (SO & PO) will be charged at the time your order is placed. SO items are returnable for store credit only. If you cancel your order for any reason, we will happily offer you store credit good for any item. SO and PO items are excluded from discount codes and coupons. All items in your order will ship at the same time. If you wish to receive additional items sooner, please place a separate order for non SO and PO items.
SPECIAL ORDER AND PRE ORDER ITEMS ARE CHARGED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT SHIPS!
PLEASE NOTE: The delivery date for each item is an estimated date given to Molly Brown's directly from the designer. This date is not a guaranteed date. However, we will make every attempt to uphold the date. It is possible that circumstances beyond our control may cause a change in the stated delivery date. No refunds will be given due to purchased items not being shipped by estimated dates!
Most of the designer swimwear we represent is constructed of the finest imported fabrics, trim and custom hardware. Many of the suits are extremely delicate and are not intended for strenuous water activity, heavily chlorinated water or prolonged periods of sun exposure. Unless otherwise noted, all of the suits we represent can be worn in pool or ocean water.
* Always rinse your suit immediately in clean cold water after wearing it in salt water to avoid damage to hardware finishes.
* All swimwear should be cared for in the same manner as fine lingerie. Hand wash only in cold water using very mild soap, shampoo or specialty lingerie detergent.
* Do not use Woolite, bleach, laundry detergent or any type of stain remover.
* Lie flat or hang to dry.
* Separate tops and bottoms so colors do not bleed.
* Do not use a dryer or blow dryer as they may cause damage to the fabric, hardware and inner plastic components.
* Hot tubs, swimming pools and prolonged periods of sun exposure will cause increased wear to your suit. Dark and bright colors will fade quicker and is not considered a manufacturers defect.
* Suntan oils may stain and can be harmful to the fabric of your suit.
Please pay close attention to the size charts which have been provided by each individual designer. The lines we carry generally fit slightly skimpier and sexier than traditional department store lines.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding fit or styles you may call our experienced and knowledgeable staff at 949-675-1441, 7 days a week 10:00 AM to 7:00PM PST.
You may also visit our stores in Newport Beach, California and Las Vegas, Nevada. Our retail stores offer the same styles and sizes you will find on our website. Molly Brown’s has one of the largest selections of designer swimwear in the world.