Swimsuits have always been a fascination among fashion forward people. The only difference however, between good old days and current times is that women’s swimwear was downright modest then and now it has escalated to be sheer avant garde. But, during all this transition, no matter what, people have always been speaking their hearts out which we term as quotations.
Here are some of the most witty and humorous quotes about swimwear that have ever been said and probably even felt by people from all spheres.
- “They were doing a full back shot of me in a swimsuit and I thought, Oh my God, I have to be so brave. See, every woman hates herself from behind.”, Cindy Crawford
- “In 8 weeks, 8 pounds could make a big difference in how a swimsuit looks on you.”, Cynthia Sass
- “You used to put the skirt on as a cover up. Now it’s part of the swimsuit. It’s an updated version”, Heather Hannan
- “A girl in a bikini is like having a loaded pistol on your coffee table. There’s nothing wrong with them, but it’s hard to stop thinking about it”, Garrison Keillor
- “Medical statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is interesting but what they conceal is vital”, Anonymous
- “Women shop for a bikini with more care than they do for a husband. The rules are the same. Look for something you will feel comfortable wearing. Allow for room to grow”, Erma Bombeck.
- “A bikini is not a bikini unless it can be pulled through a wedding ring”, Louis Reard.
Hope you like reading through these, and in case you come up with anything that you wish to share or ask about designer swimsuits, cover ups, or accessories, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org