Hello Molly Girls! Yeah, yeah, we all do it over and over again but that’s how we’ll learn right? Over packing is one trait common in every woman. Whether a weekend trip or a longish one, pack light for a beach vacation to enjoy it to the fullest. Moreover, a trip to the beaches should mean minimum luggage we say! So, it’s absolutely not necessary to carry the world with you each time on a vacation, just pack the essential items and be on a roll.
For a beach vacation, you ideally need the sexiest bathing suit in your wardrobe, and to go with it you may pack:
- 2-3 swimsuits – Have a variety of bathing suits in your luggage, depending upon the days of traveling. So, 1 bikini, 1 full cover swimsuit, 1 bandeau top to team up with other bottoms should be good for a 7-10 days of beach vacation.
- A cover-up – A cover-up or a kaftan is a must on a beach holiday. You can also do with a cotton plaid/printed shirt when relaxing on the beach or taking a stroll.
- Cotton apparel – A cotton shirt and a pair of cotton shorts come as a breather during summers. You can wear them for sightseeing days and even for a coffee break in the evening.
- Maxi dress – Maxi dress, sun dress and a long cotton skirt is great to glamorize your daily beach look. Wear it during the day or in the evening for a stunning look.
- Cotton tanks – Tank t-shirts are indispensable on a beach vacation. Carry 3-4 tanks in plaid and stripes, and wear them on different occasions.
- Footwear – You need 3 pair of footwear for a beach vacation. Flip flops for the beach, comfy sandals for evenings and sneakers for walking around and sightseeing.
- Sun hat – A hat completes your beach look, making you look stylish and trendy. It saves your face and hair from the sun and is a chic addition to your beach vacation look. Choose from narrow brim and broad brim hats depending on your face cut.
- Scarf/Wrap – A scarf around the neck styles up a maxi dress and is functional as a sarong as well. Sarongs are not all that fashionable anymore but are worn for a different look.
- Bags – Tote bags are a staple for a beach holiday. Totes are functional and carry all your beach essentials. Also, don’t forget to carry a sling bag for sightseeing and cafe meet ups in the evening.
Other things you need on a beach vacation are sunglasses, toiletries, a reversible bathing suit, beach towel and a bathrobe. All of this can be conveniently packed in a duffel bag or a carry-on backpack. You can use luggage sorters for smaller items and have your clothes in a packing cube for a more organized packing. Including every item listed above, you will have approximately 20 items in total that would comfortably fit in one bag.
All of these apparels and accessories give you a stylish and unique look everyday of your vacation. Use accessories like bracelets, necklaces, hair bands, belts and bangles to enhance your beach avatar and look hotter than ever!