Buying a swimsuit can be one of the most daunting things a woman can do, especially nowadays! Strings, high necks, wrap arounds, underwire etc., the style list goes on and on! On the bright side, more styles means more fits for every body. And thankfully, we’re here to help you find the perfect suit for your perfect body!
Tiny Top– For those of us who don’t have the upper half of Kate Upton
- Embrace your chest or lack therof! Less chest means less support. You can get away with tiny bandeaus and scoop necks
Large Bust– For girls with the girls, try this style!
- Molded cups, thicker over the shoulder straps give support and won’t create neck strain
Perfect Pear– Bootylicious is a real word!
- Stay away from boy shorts, extra material will draw attention where you may not want any!
- Go for a top with an added detail or design to avert the eyes upward!
Athletic- Straight and narrow
- Bold prints and detail draw attention and create a curvature to your body where there may not be one
Curvy- Coke Bottle Body
- Color blocking and patterns bring in your waist and flatter your curves
At the end of the day, wear what you feel most comfortable in & embrace your body whatever shape it may be!